Monday, June 16, 2014

SMOKE ON THE WATER....

HARLEY-DAVIDSON

I rarely have requests for Harley's but recently I had 2 back to back. 

The second guy saw the first one and wanted something similar. 


The 'Smoke On The Water' look is hard to beat and easy on the eye.



 The whole concept was to match his truck somewhat and I think I did a pretty cool job of it.


 We decided to put silver on black and black on silver.


 The stripes worked out well too.


The silver is smooth but the background black is loaded with flakes.


It was hard to get the photo I wanted with all the flakes flashing and the clear glaring back at me...;)



This is the first Harley. He wanted it simple with ghost flames.


The flames came out great and the stripe work as well. The 'HARLEY-DAVIDSON' emblem is painted on too.

HARLEY-DAVIDSON

No comments:

Post a Comment